Reliance 61C345 Analog Rail Questions

nighthawkjw

Hello Reliance Users/Programmers,

I have an Analog Rail Input module that I need to interface with. I have a variety of Reliance equip, but not sure what works. Am hoping someone might know and help.

1) If I connect the 61C345 to my Automate 30 processor (45C305A), can I configure and monitor it using a 45C94 handheld?

2) Is there any sort of interface to connect the 61C345 to an Automax 7010 system (57C435)? I program that with Automax Executive.

3) Is anyone using APS from Automation Consulting? Is it any good? Shoud I try to get APX from Rockwell?

It sure would make a lot of people happy if I had an answer to this real soon. Any help is greatly appreciated and will certainly accrue lots of good Karma!

Thanks,
Jimmy Williams