Plc

Alaric said:
I think this might meet the specification.

+
+----------------------------------[END]---+
+
Too many instructions, just fill in the blank(s)

| |

Not being picky but he just stated ladder, did not stipulate plc or relay.....yeah I am being picky.

Sometimes I extremely dislike this editor.

Last edited:
Finely someone I can help!!! I have been waiting for a long time for this.
I will be the project manager, what I do best, nothing, but take all the credit

bernie_carlton = In charge of communication and ASCII and civil law
rod = In charge of ladder and (sarcastic) comments that will be in the program
CaseyK= Upper level programming C++, VB and Advil
Alaric = Proof reader, theory tester, theory devisor, must get the details from abdurazzak
Rsdoran = Mediator with this many great minds working on a program there is going to be a fight
jvdcande = Converter take the AB program that was wrote and convert it all to Siemens
abdurazzak = Monies cut the P.O.

disclaimer: all herein subject to change

geniusintraining said:

Alaric = Proof reader, theory tester, theory devisor, must get the details from abdurazzak
Rsdoran = Mediator with this many great minds working on a program there is going to be a fight
jvdcande = Converter take the AB program that was wrote and convert it all to Siemens

that's just funny!

geniusintraining said:

You have my STOMP of approval.

Abdurazzak,

Now that we have shown our childish side, well mine anyway, do you have a scanned document showing the circuit in question?

Are you, like me having problems getting that document to display here?

If so, say so, others will REALLY help you. I'll help too if I can pry my cranium out of the warm dark place I like to hide it.

Try again

Rod (50% Shineola)

Rod,
I am the project manager and I will make that call, Abdurazzak give us what you got and we would be glad to help, if you check you first post the attachment did not go through, I did the same thing before you need to click on the load button.

regards,
the project mananger

Just doing my job as proof reader here. 🍺

geniusintraining - proof read and corrected as assigned said:
Rod,

I am the project manager Project Manager and I will make that call,.

Abdurazzak, please give us what you have got and we would will be glad to help,. if you check you your first post the attachment did not go through,. I did the same thing before. youYou need to click on the load button.

regards,
the project managerThe Project Manager

PS: I'm probably one of the worst offenders about not proof reading my own posts.

Last edited:
Not being Picky Alaric but isn't project manager a title and therefore should be capitalized?

It looks more impressive anyway..Project Manager... :)