Please Help: beginner project

From your description, looks like you know what you want. I suggest you now make an attempt to write the logic. Post what you've got along the way, and someone will help you over the humps.

Ken

Here is what I've got so far...Please help further along. Thanks.

SEND1 TSS2 B1 B2
RUNG #1 ----| |-------|/|------|/|--------( )
| |
| B2 |
|--| |---|

SEND2 TSS1 B2 B1
RUNG #2 ----| |-------|/|------|/|--------( )
| |
| B1 |
|--| |---|

B1 BUSY
RUNG #3 ----| |--------------------------( )
| |
| B2 |
|--| |----|

B1 B2 READY
RUNG #4 ----|/|-----|/|-------------------( )

I'd like to control a system as described below with a PLC:

SEND1, SEND2 = push button to send from station
BUSY, READY = lights for system busy (in use) or ready
B1, B2 = blowers 1 & 2
TSS1, TSS2 = proximity switches to turn off blowers
TS1, TS2 = proximity switches to detect presend/insertion of tube
OPEN1, CLOSE1, OPEN2, CLOSE2 = proximity switches for Motors' open/close positions
M1, M2 = +24Vdc motors (to open/close the stations)

System operation:
when sending from station 1, SEND1 is pushed, BUSY turns on (and READY off) and stays on. Motor M1 energized to move into OPEN1 position (and stop when proximity switch OPEN1 activated), and motor M2 moves into CLOSE2 position (and stop when prox switch CLOSE2 activated). After a tube is inserted into station 1 and dectected by TS1, B2 turns on (suction) to pull tube to station 2. B2 is turned off when TSS2 activated (tube passes thru). Then after TS2 is activated (tube arrived at station 2), M2 moves into OPEN2 position (and stop when prox switch OPEN2 activated) so that tube can be taken out. READY then turns on and BUSY off.

when sending from station 2 to station 1, the operation is similar with SEND2 pushed,.......M2 moves into OPEN2....etc..

I'm a newbee to PLC. Please help. Thank you very much for your help.