memory card error 325

Steve Bison

I am getting an error code of 325 when trying to save a panelview 600 file to a memory card. I tried this same card in a 6 year old 550 with no problem beforehand and file was saved correctly. Card is actually a compactflash 512MB Lexar in a Simpletech PCMCIA adapter. The 600 screen says card is unformatted although it just worked in the 550. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Similar Topics

Hi , we try to get a CPU 317T-2 D back to life,memory card was defective and with some resets we have only sf light red flickering we...
Replies
Views
Supposing I want to be put a TIA Portal Project "executable image" onto a memory card (e.g. see picture). The reason for doing this is so that I...
Replies
Views
S7/TIA v18: Status Message "Insufficient memory space on the memory card"...... Hi, Please can anyone help me with this? I've been trying to...
Replies
Views
I am wondering if there is any way I can set a bit in my PLC if the memory card program and the controller program are not the same. The reason...
Replies
Views
I have a Panelview 550 (2711-T5A3L1 Series A Rev D Frn 4.00) that I'm attempting to save its existing program to a memory card but it says the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom