Changing a node address

Keldog

Hey all, i was wondering i have a SLC500 processor on a DH+ network and i wanted to change it from Node 5 to Node 4? Should i change the node at the processor itself or should i use RSLinx to change the processor???

Any help is greatly appriciated.

yeah i figured i'd have to change it at the processor, i was just hoping i wouldn't have to stop the program to change it but it looks like i have no choice. Thanks alot for the reply stasis.

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, requiring some help please in changing Node #, I’m using RSLOGIX500 V9, RSLINX Classic Gateway V2.59. l want to change the node #’s on 2x...
Replies
Views
Hello all: Sean and I have almost completed our DH-485 project. A final question: When you open a new MicroLogix 1000 PLC out of the box, it...
Replies
Views
Hi to all. We need to change a bad powerFlex 525 to a new one. How do you save the configuration to install in the new one? Thank you all for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having an issue where some of my HMI push Buttons and Indicators go in to error when I navigate to a new screen. I am using a...
Replies
Views
We have a new machine that uses an armor block to transfer input signals for conveyor position that continuously alarms out on no position change...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom