Relay help...

PLC_love

Hi, is there a relay that would allow me to have 2 separate "control" signals to energize the coils and 2 separate sets of NO & NC? e.g. one "control" signal to energize the first set of NO & NC, and a second "control" signal to energize the second set of NO & NC..Thanks for your help.

Why a single one?

Use Two Relays.

Or, mount two sockets on a piece of din-rail, plug in two relays, bring out the wires, and pot the whole mess in epoxy.

Similar Topics

Hi all, This is actually a personal project, if that's ok. My uncle has some property that has a well, he wants to have the well automatically...
Replies
Views
please help i didn't solve this problem with rslogix. I counted but i am not using timer. How i will fix this situation? Please anyone solve this...
Replies
Views
Hi, Guys: we have safety relay 440R-G23216 with reset function, in our application we jumped Y1 and Y2, the reset button one wire connects to S33...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I have an issue on a micrologix 1400 1766-L32BXB , this morning I had an issue with 2 outputs on the base unit stuck open (constant...
Replies
Views
Thank for your kind reply mickey... we are using MITSUBISHI FX5U-32MT/ES TYPE PLC.. we are in need to control the Permanent magnet dc motor...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom