Mitsubishi LLT

Geza Kelemen

Hi .
I try to install Mitsubishi LLT (ladder logic tester SW5d5-LLT-E ) on Win2000, but I get following error messages “Can’t connect with share memory server” and “Share memory error “ .
On Win85 working OK.
Any suggestions.

Good luck

Geza

Is the program you are trying to install a windows program or a dos program running in a window?

If it is the later, it might be a case of having to edit your config.sys file to specify the memory areas.

for example:-

device=c:\windows\emm386.exe noems i=b000 - b7ff x=cc00 - cdff

I stress that I do not know the program you are trying to load and what I have written down is just an example of what might be required.

Have you had a look at the Mitsubishi website for assistance on this?

Hopefully someone who has had this problem will reply to your thread, then maybe I will find out if I was right, or totally wrong as the case maybe.

Paul

LLT does not work with WIN XP pro either. I mentioned this in an earlier post.

I e mailed mitsubishi about this and they told me to see my vendor.
My vendor wanted me to buy a whole new software package. (the latest version of GX developer)

With XP pro I then used the compatibility mode (I put it into Win 95 mode) and it worked fine.
I then e mailed mitsubishi with my findings and they never replied.

I do not know if 2000 has compatability mode but it is as plucas says; it tries to access unavailiable memory locations with those operating systems.