proface gp2300

jimcav

Hello,

I am at whits end working with proface touch screens. i have st401 every thing worked fine i could make it talk to a micro 1500 with no problem. I have been trying to make a gp2300 talk to the plc and cant make it work i have set up a basic keypad input display and all i get is PLC NOT CONNECTED (02:FF). If someone has any thoughts i will gladly read then. any thing please.

thanks

jim

I just checked - I don't have my GP_Pro software loaded.
I had that happen as well, a GP with an Omron PLC.
Make sure that your PLC-GP cable is correct, and that the comms setup is compatible at both ends.
I have a couple more tips I may recall from my vendor, if you're stuck, try calling Xycom. They were very helpful when I got stuck.