NT2 ST terminal question

Boyko

Hi.

What's the "LED register" in the EDIT>>SETUP menu for?
I couldn't find an explanation into the manual.

Regards

Boyko said:
Hi.

What's the "LED register" in the EDIT>>SETUP menu for?
I couldn't find an explanation into the manual.

Regards

Its to make use of the 2 LED in the front.

You can have them be RED or GREEN and Blink to a certain frequency by writing a value to the selected register.

In the register that you choose, bit 0 is the red LED and bit 1 is the green LED.

Example: If you choose register H10 in NT2 ST, then you manipulate outputs H10.00 and H10.01 in the PLC. Make them blink or whatever you want.

Similar Topics

An outside contracting firm designed a machine for our company. There are several devices connected through Ethernet/IP. This includes a Panel...
Replies
Views
In the past, we have used AB 1492 feed thru screw terminals a lot. Lead time on these with our distributor is terrible. Is there an almost...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to include MOVs and fuses for solenoid PLC outputs in a panel with limited space. Does anyone know of terminal blocks that have built...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have several Proface GT2400 terminals and i need to get the software and interface cables and i have several questions. I am assuming...
Replies
Views
I work in a field where our plc and hmi are constantly being powered fully off and on daily before being sent out. I am new to the world of plc...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom