Omron Cpu Error

indra

I have CPU omron type C200H CPU01 and I want to replace with the spare C200HS CPU21 after save the original file then I replace CPU, switch on power but on the CPU C200HS, there is error message "I/O SET ERROR". Please inform me how to solve this problem. I have tried to reset via console ( CLR, FUN and MONTR ) but not succeed the error still remain.
Do I have to write down the I/O table first, on the old CPU ( C200H ) ? If yes, how I can replace on the new CPU C200HS ? I use the SYSMATE software Ver1.20

Please inform me how to do it as detail as possible.

Regards,

INDRA

Hello Indra,

Sounds like you need to create the IO table.
Don't know how you would do this using Sysmate software, but as it sounds as if you have a Procon, follow these steps...

FUN - SHIFT - CH/*DM - CHG - 9 - 7 - 1 - 3 - WRITE - 0

That should then create the IO table for you.
You may need to power-cycle the PLC after.

Hope this helps