Cx Programmer Omron

indra

I have a CX PROGRAMMER ver 2.01 but I do not know how to use it, such as ONLINE, UPLOAD and DOWNLOAD. Does anyone could help me how to do it because I usually SYSMATE software.

Regards,

INDRA

Hello Indra,
You could look for the CX-Programmer manuals here...

http://www.knowledge.omron.com/

Alternately, there is MrPLC.com which has individual manufacturers forums - lots of Omron specific help available there (with absolutely NO disrespect to PLCs.net (y) ) at...

http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?showforum=17

By the way, CX-Programmer is now up to version 6.1, so you are using some fairly old(ish) software (OK for learning, but you really won't get the best out of it.), so I'd recommend upgrading if at all possible.

By the way, CX-Programmer is now up to version 6.1
6.2 is the latest update I have from the auto update website before the release of CX-One V2.
V2.01 is absolutely pre-historic!!! Update it as soon as you can.

We used Sysmate when it was all that was available. When we obtained CX Programmer we were able to import our C200H and C1000 projects from Sysmate to CX programmer, go online and make edits without so much as a phone call to tech support. I personally found CX programmer to be one of the easiest and most intuitive programming tools I have ever used. I was able to accomplish everything I wanted by reading the available help files. It beats Mitsubishi's GX Developer, GE Proficy, RSLOGIX5000, and Siemens Step7 hands down in the realm of Windows based tools. RSLOGIX5 and RSLogix500 are still my favorites but CX programmer is a close second.