MSG Instruction from AB SLC 5/04

MWCONTROLS

I would like to see an example of how it works this instruction to read and write data from one SLC/04 to another SLC/04 using RS-232
Port. I'am starting with this question because my final goal is
communicate this two PLC's with radio modems.

Thank for the help of anyone.

I just started my carrer in automation. Here, if I attatched it properly, is a ladder used to send water tower information over a radio modem to the water plant. Hope it helps.
P.S. let me know if you figure it out.

Guess I'll need someone to teach me how to attatch a logix ladder

Last edited:
sheirj vbmenu_register("postmenu_140130", true);

This is how you would attach a file:

If it has more than one file Zip the folder
if not proceed with next step
Click on Post reply
Click on button Attach Files
When a the windows open Click on button Browse
Look for the file you want
Select it and click on Open
Click on button Upload
when the program finish uploading click on button Close This Window
(you must wait for the file to finish uploading...)
Finally Click on button Upload Submit Reply

That is it!!! Done