Wonderware to A-B compact logocs

Begolfin

What I/O driver works with Wonderware to connect to A-B Compact logics? We are currently using Siemens softnet over ethernet to connect to our Siemens PLC's, But some new equipment was ordered that contains the Compact Logics. We have used ABTCP in other parts of our mill that uses A-B plc-5.And we have some ABCIB with A-B links for our A-B Control Logics.Does any know what will work?

Begolfin

Similar Topics

Hi all, I have a problem with wonderware 9.5 comms over VPN.. We have a set-up where we connect Scada and two PLC'S through VPN connection...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a problem with wonderware 9.5 comms over VPN.. We have a set-up where we connect Scada and two PLC'S through VPN connection...
Replies
Views
Dears , i have new compact logix PLC with firmware V19 and wonderware in touch version 9.5.I am trying to communicate through ABCIP IO server but...
Replies
Views
I am working on a project using Wonderware with DASABCIP version 4.1, and some Compact Logix PLC's. Wonderware's literature says that DASABCIP 4.1...
Replies
Views
I have one Invensys wonderware panel Model CPCA-15S-2AMCD, Kontrol type WW-COMPACT PANEL 15" software is wonderware compact edition 10.I need to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom