CompactLogix Modbus

bone

Hello all,

Anyone have any success with the Modbus demo program furnished with Logix 5K? I'm trying to use a Compactlogix L31 processor, and I believe that I've got the program copied correctly. I'm a bit confused with the serial port wiring to my Bardac Optidrive Plus modbus interface. Any suggestions?

Bryan

Similar Topics

Hey guys, A couple of quick questions but first a layout of what I'm working with. Compactlogix 1769-L37erm controller. The current system we...
Replies
Views
Going to preface this by saying I am a complete modbus newbie, so apologies if my terminology is off... We have a Prosoft PLX31-EIP-MBTCP modbus...
Replies
Views
Client's Customer has an L64 v20 with MCI56-MCM Modbus in 2 slots. Client has an 1769-L16ER-BB1B v20 that needs to communicate with the L64 via...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone Ive got an AB 1769-L33ER (i read its modbus compatible) and im looking to communicate with a Chinese multi controller via Modbus. Ive...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I need help to sort out some issue i am facing , i wanted to read the data from the device that has modbus communication protocol . and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom