Tp170a To 313c-2dp

mrsenolsezer

I ' ve connected TP170A to 313c-2dp via MPi port .
I've wrote a simple code to check out touchpanel and cpu but, have a problem; push-button in screen doesn't set the bit, i think touch panel and cpu are not communicating, because when i connect or disconnect cable between op and plc there s no message on op screen. Is it normal? Because i remember in other types(OP7, OP270,..etc) there are messages like $5.. or PLC comm...
This is first time i use TP170A as you understand.

So firstable is it normal or not?
Second how i can check if op and plc communicating properly? and why not communicating?

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I have Siemens TP170A with touch non-operative. I have replacement but Touch Screen do not work (cannot set Transfer Mode to make a...
Replies
Views
I have a siemens tp170a hmi and tried just for fun, to use modicon modbus driver settings and communicate with a regin roomcontroler. I use the...
Replies
Views
I am trying to extract an existing program from a Siemens TP170A HMI, using ProTool CS. Thus far, I have been unable to establish communication...
Replies
Views
Iam having problems transfering program from my laptop to a TP170A HMI The laptop is running ProTool/Pro CS V6.0 SP3, over RS232 cable . But when...
Replies
Views
Problem with connection between TP170A and PROTOOL the project I'm trying to download for TP170A from configuration computer through Serial...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom