firmware update

Conrad Black

I have a pv300 micro 2711-M3A18L1 DF1 full duplex and i want to change his firmware for run on DH-485 network.

Someone has it in his laptop?

tx you

According to my book,2711-M3A18L1 is DF1. 2711-M3A19L1 is DH-485.
I don't think you can change them with firmware. Would be nice if you could.

You can flash the firmware to make the unit be DH485. The firmware utility is located on your PanelBuilder32 CD.

cd scratch

Yes i know that is on the cd, but we are 20 technicians and the cd doesn't work since many time ago. If you have it, it will be appreciate.

I only need this firmware : M3UKDH4.exe

tx you

I thought that Panelbuilder was shareware, have you check with AB, I think it's free, I did a search on the CD for M3UKDH4.exe, nothing found

Check your mail. My ISP wouldn't let me send an .Exe file, so I sent it out through my hotmail account. Hope it works. Let me know.
Olias

Try to send that file on this forum. If someone else has it, send me please.

What can i do with old panelbuilder32 cd? Play freezebe with! Or make a super holder toilet paper!!!