Communication Cable for SLC500 & PanelView700

anks

Hello,

I was trying to find the model no. for communication cables from Allen Bradley and was not able to find that.

Can anyone please help me with the model no. ....

• I need 1 RS232 cable to connect my SLC500 to PanelView Plus 700 having female sockets both ways.
  • 1 Ethernet Cable to download program in to my SLC500 processor.
  • 1 USB cable to download program from my laptop to PanelView Plus.​
Is there any particular specification or I can just grab those cables from Radioshack?
Thanks.​

Similar Topics

Does anyone know what software the IDEC FA-2J Controller uses? And what cable is needed to communicate? I can barely find any information on this...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I need to change the configuration on an C200HW-PRM21 PROFIBUS-DP Master Unit and looking communication cable. Any one knows where...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, From experience which is better for field use, 90 deg or straight and why? I a inclined to buy the straight one but started...
Replies
Views
hi i know that it require wire gaure 18 but i just want to know is that posible to use eternet wire as a io communication wire. (because it cheap...
Replies
Views
Hello gents, Is the communication cable for the Lenze 8400 a USB to RS485? And if so can I use the Schneider one? Thanks Kal
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom