Hello!

I got an FX1N with analog modules.

I have this flow-rate signal. Defined 4-20mA works fine
D10 = 400 - 2000

Lets say. I want to get the total flow

I have been thinking of

var = 0

M8013 --- EN (ADD) D10 + var = var

But this doesnt seem to work very well..
Cause the M8013 pulselength is 0.5sec and somehow the add-function is rushing while M8013 is high.

Im not very good at plc-programming at all.
So if you post something please post it in "Ladder-design"

Thanks in advance.

are you are looking for totalizer logic?
there are plenty of sample programs if you know what are you looking for. also make sure that you use one shot either
on input or output, or plc will add on every scan as you have seen. also you might want to use 32 instead of 16-bit or your totalizer will max out in no time.
btw. what are the engineering units and range of the flow you measure? seams you are trying to totalize miliamps...

Last edited:
Yeah!

Im looking for totalizer logic.
And i think i found a file usefull to me.

I will try to explain the function.

There is a Mass-flow meter. the range for it is
0-365kg/min

I will divide the current output 400-2000 in the Operationterminal so it will be 0-365.

But maybe its better to convert it to "real-values"
In the PLC instead of the Terminal.

And then in the PLC
I need an totalizer function that adds all together so i can see the total amount of "water" that has gone through the system.

Sorry for my bad writing.