Please - Urgent Modicon CPU 113 03

ventura

Modicom CPU 113 03

I need to program a Modicon 113 03. Where I can find the software? Seems it is a very old CPU.
What is the extension file name. I found some file but I am not sure if is the PLC logic.

Somebody can help me??

[email protected]

ventura,
Modsoft is the name of the DOS software. There are others Concept (Windows), Proworx (DOS & Windows). Files you could be looking for:

Test.CFG
Test.ENV
Test.PCI
Test.PCM
Test.PCT
Test.PRG
Test.RFI
Test.RFS

This is for Modsoft, Different if programmed using other software packages. The Processor is still in use and sold, last I checked.

George

Yes, this is exactly the files I have. So I need the DOS software. Do you know if is free, or where I can get it?

The programming language you want is 984 Ladder logic (984LL). Do not confuse this language with the different programming software packages.

The software "Modsoft" has not been available, from the manufacture, for at least 6 years. Modsoft runs on DOS only, not windows.

Many of the current Windows based 984LL packages will convert the old Modsoft logic file without any problems. Some of the old documentation files do not convert as easily.

Please, I am having problems to convert. It is not working. Someone could send the old DOS MODSOFT for me Please??
I will loose my job if I cannot start up the machine.

Ventura,
I don't have Modsoft to give you, but FasTrak makes a Windows replacement for Modsoft, and it will allow you to convert the Modsoft file and get online to the 113 03. We also offer unlimited support, and will step you through the process. Please call me or email me directly for more information. - Jim
www.fast-soft.com
[email protected]
262.238.8088 x1054

ventura said:
Please, I am having problems to convert. It is not working. Someone could send the old DOS MODSOFT for me Please??
I will loose my job if I cannot start up the machine.

If your employer won't supply you with the tools you need, you don't want to work for those a$$holes anyways.