Fix32 Sound

sparkstx

I have inherited an old (pre 2000) Intellution Fix32 HMI system. I have recently upgraded the network computers with XP. The alarms in FIX only sound the piezo speaker on the motherboard. How do I get these to sound in the external speakers?

Intellution does not make it easy to do what you ask. You will need to do a program block in Fix that calls a wave file to be played. It is too close to catching my carpool home for me to dig out and post the code required. If you need it, PM me and I will get it tomorrow. You can contact Intellution support or it may be in their online knowledgebase too.

Steve

Similar Topics

I have a a PLC-5 system that is connected to a Windows 2k PC that is running Fix32. I was called to reload the program onto the PLC-5 and I did...
Replies
Views
Good day folks, i have a question, maybe have someone the installation for LNI drivers (lonworks network interface) for fix32 i need it for an...
Replies
Views
I was introduced to Intellution Fix32 scada software at one of my customers today. They have no support from the programmer that built this setup...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm using Fix32 7.0 and I would like to communicate with an OPC server. As I understand I need to install an OPC client driver? Where...
Replies
Views
Hi All. I have an old Windows NT machine that has FIX32 running on it. I've added a network adapter to the computer and now Fix32 Startup is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom