kindly help

It may not mean anything! It is a product "model" if you will, not a device acronym. A lot of people assume that it means Small Logic Controller" but this isn't anymore significant than the model number of a Chrysler 300, for example.

SLC is a term used to describe a 'Sloshy Liquid Controller'. SLC's are typically used in conveneince stores to keep the slushy drinks at their optimum viscosity for consumption.

PLC's, on the other hand, are 'Plasma Liquid Controllers' and are most commonly found on high-end welders.

Similar Topics

Hi, If the PC (thru a VB programming) is able to send a textfile to the PLC, is it possible that the PLC can send a textfile to the PC? Is it a...
Replies
Views
Good day i am facing the following problem in aproject with siemens (S7 300 314 CPU) we had to do total reset to the CPU which is attached to ESA...
Replies
Views
I am attaching here a problem and the logic I did. If anyone can kindly check.
Replies
Views
It finally happened. I work for an OEM and a customer has spec'ed all Siemens PLC hardware. Normally we use either Mitsubishi or GE but they chose...
Replies
Views
Hi all, hope you are having a great day, I am in need of your help to create a AOI or program that does this kind of job: I have a IO Link...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom