MITSUBISHI F1 60MR PLC Info???

adeellakho

Hello

How are you all?

i have MITSUBISHI F1-60MR PLC, so i need window based software of F1-60MR PLC and any body know that which cable will interface with PC.. i need both Software and Cable.

Thanks

Adeel Lakho

I seem to recall that to program the F1 PLC's you need a converter unit that clips on the front of the PLC then the lead plugs into that, if I remember correctly it is no longer available.
GX developer is the windows based software that will allow you to program it. :)

Mr. Sceret
first of all thanks for reply ... Sir i purchased F1-60MR PLC 1 week ago , and final year project "PLC-BASED AUTOMATED PARKING SYSTEM" based on PLC thats why i purchased thiz Coz it is not too much costly, now problem is that i want to F1-60MR interface with PC and please tell me anyother way that how can i Interface with PC and do u know abt site where i download GX developer software.
Sir i m strongly waiting 4 ur reply ...
Thanks

Adeel Lakho
Hyderabad,Sindh
Pakistan
[email protected]

I don't know of any other way of communicating with a F1, I worked on one a long time ago, as for the software you can download medoc (the old DOS based programming software, which runs fine in Win98,XP) from http://www.plcman.co.uk/page6.html that is what I would have been using back then.
Does the college/university you are at have any contacts with local industry maybe you could track down a converter + lead to borrow?.

Good luck
Secret