Drives Book

eng_muslim

hi all,

pls anyone can send me name of any Book talks about Drives and very closed to practical life,also can help me in my study in college.

thnx in advance

Ahmed Marmoush

Hi,

Here is a document by Fluke (a large testing and measurement instrument company) on how variable speed drives work and how to make measurements on them.

The text book, Industrial Motor Control,has chapters on drive controls.
Authored by Stephen L. Herman and Walter Alerich, published by Delmar.
5th edition is ISBN 1401838022, dated 2004; there might be a newer one.

Similar Topics

Hi Folks, I am in the process of retrofitting MRJ2 (Mitsubishi) series with MRJ4 servo drives for two axes. I did use the conversion kit...
Replies
Views
HI everyone! I am trying to use a Micro850 to control a SureStep (Leadshine) Stepper drive (DM805-AI) from Automationdirect. I have no trouble...
Replies
Views
I have recently started at a new plant, and we use a lot of power flex 40 drives for conveyors. on my fiorst day they sent me to start a line...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am brand new here :cool:. I'm limited in my controls knowledge but always trying to learn more. I recently started working at a...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone. Looking to see if any of you have encountered an issue with these drives. We have a major installation with around 30 of these...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom