SLC 5/05 RIO Scanner Communication Problem

nileshdipu

I am using SLC 5/05 processor with remote I/O's with 1746-ASB module. The remote rack has two RTD cards. One is working OK. The another has 4 inputs, but three LED's are flashing on it,becaz sensors are broken. Only one channel is OK. Now whenever power goes , this RTD module loose communication with Main PLC.

Is this problem is due to broken sensors??

Perhaps one or more of the RTDs are shorted to ground and are pulling the power down on the card. I would try disconnecting the RTD wiring from the card.

Similar Topics

I have a SLC 5/03 PLC which is already installed 5 yrs ago.now im trying to add 1 input and output module to the exisitng one PROCESSOR is...
Replies
Views
i need to communicate slc 500 with RIO and how i configure it thanks
Replies
Views
Due to all the recent icing from the great winter weather this past week we have experienced many power glitches. reaking havoc on our drive and...
Replies
Views
I’ve searched the internet for answers on how to do this. But I’m in need of some help. I have a slc 500 connected to a RIO. There are two racks...
Replies
Views
I am getting an error on my 1747 - ASB that says NOC. I looked this up in the manual and all it says is no communication. Which I knew that lol...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom