Prosoft MVI56-GSC module issue

ettikudiappan

Hi All
I have a controllogix chassis with a MVI56-GSC in it. The module is used to make normal ASCII communication with serial devices. I have a problem with this module in that I can only read 62 bytes at a time from the device. The device sends 72 bytes, but I am always loosing 10 bytes. I have properly set the terminating characters in the Controller tag for the module. Any one else who faced this problem? If yes, what was your solution?

Regards
ettikudiappan

DeviceMaster UP

With the DeviceMaster UP product as opposed to the MVI56-GSC Module, the product limits you to a maximum limit of 440 bytes of data.

Feel free to contact me directly if you might be interested in an evaluation.

Similar Topics

Does anyone have experience with these cards? I currently have a printer using serial communications from my clx L61 serial prot via a AWT...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Has anyone on the Forum used the Prosoft Flow Computer before? What was your opinion of it? I am quoting a well pad job and was...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is the first time I have posted on here, I have been reading with interest for a few years now. The problem I have is regarding...
Replies
Views
I am trying to communicate through this pro soft card with a GE Multilin 750. I think I need a certain GSD file, but cannot find it in the Prosoft...
Replies
Views
Hello, We have an installation where we use CLX controllers and now we want to implement a printer that receives his ASCII commands out of our...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom