NAIS FPO help?

jmcdonald

Hello, I am trying to work with a nais fpo-c14rs and am using FPWIN PRO 5. I have slowly worked through the "on disc tutorial", and have problems with the timer errors. dont know what to do on that one(note to all I am the newest newbie). In the meantime I need to be able to understand the basics, any suggestions as to training media or books would help. The programs that I need to make are small and simple, I just need to get the feet wet without drowning. Feel free to make fun or help he hehe. thank you all. :D[email protected]

What exactly are your problems?
I don't know the tutorial, but I have used FP0's in the past, and found the documention to be at least an 8 on a scale of 1 to 10, but I've never used the tutorial.

just gittin started

I am trying to rebuild an old pad printer to imulate on of our new ones that has several programs in it (34) and I think if I can get through the first one I will be good to go.
The program that I need to get through now is small aprox eight rungs. with two timers and four sensors. Its just that Nais to me is not newbie friendly.

rdrast said:
What exactly are your problems?
I don't know the tutorial, but I have used FP0's in the past, and found the documention to be at least an 8 on a scale of 1 to 10, but I've never used the tutorial.