Modicon Question

markbutler

I have to do a program modifaction using Modsoft programming software communication over Modbus Plus. I have two different PCMCIA Modbus plus adapter cards (416NHM21200 and a 416NHM21203). I can't find any installation instructions or drivers for either of these modules. I have contacted our local Modicon distributor for help and his help will cost $750.00 which my company will not pay. Anyone out there have any ideas?

Similar Topics

Hello. New to Unity and had a couple quick questions. Can a Modicon M340 output to a small multiline LCD screen and not a full HMI?
Replies
Views
Hi all. Having had to change jobs due to the recent Covid stuff has thrown me a curve ball. I write my own software and have played with Rockwell...
Replies
Views
I have a backup Processor which is identical to the processor running my plant (140 CPU 652 60). If I load the same project into this backup...
Replies
Views
Has anybody ever ran into a scaling block that throws the in_min = in_max status bit (bit 7, 16#0080)? I've triple checked my parameters and...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I’m configuring a PID control using Modicon PL7. I have never worked with the Schneider Electric equipment before. Does anybody have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom