S7 batterie

Hi you all PLCS guys at there,

I have a small question about the alarm led on a Siemens S7 PLC(S7-400). I've replaced the batterie because the led was lit, but the led doesn't went out after I repleced the batterie. Could there be any software (Fb,FC..) in the S7 that also could control this led? Can I write software to reset the led, btw I've resetted the led on the (CPU) hardware.

Rudi

Rudi,

I don't know about S7-400, but on S7-300 the battery LED goes off as soon as the dead battery is replaced.

You said you can swith the LED off manually. Did you try to switch it off using OB81? This fault OB should react upon power supply faults.

Kind regards,

Fritz_frederix said:
Hi you all PLCS guys at there,

I have a small question about the alarm led on a Siemens S7 PLC(S7-400). I've replaced the batterie because the led was lit, but the led doesn't went out after I repleced the batterie. Could there be any software (Fb,FC..) in the S7 that also could control this led? Can I write software to reset the led, btw I've resetted the led on the (CPU) hardware.

Rudi

It shoud be enough to reset the batt fault at the power supply unit, don´t remember the name of switch. So nothing in program controls this led

Back
Top Bottom