Omron CPM1A program memory clear - password protected

etomami

I recently bought a CPM1A on Ebay, seller said it was removed from equipment in working condition. I'm using SYSWIN 3.4 software and can connect to PLC. When I try to write data I get a "Program is protected" error. I've tried to clear memory with no success.

Any suggestions?
Thanks

You will need to check with Omron Technical Support. They will be able to reset the password, but you will probably have to send the unit to them.

Sorry to not be of more assistance.

I can hellp you upload from PLC or download to PLC CPM1A, PLC-CPM1A PROTECTED.ButI cant help you PLC CQM1 or CQM1H

Have you tried downloading a new program to the PLC? This may overwrite the existing program.

Similar Topics

I've got an upload from an Omron SYSMAC CPM1A PLC but I cannot figure out for the life of me how to document the inputs and outputs. It's version...
Replies
Views
instructions Upload Program PLC Omron CPM1A to PC for people starting go to view instructions Upload Program PLC CPM1A please you selection a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have recently purchased an old Omron Cpm1a plc to practice on. I have a version of syswin that does not require a licence to program these...
Replies
Views
I have a Omron PLC with CPM1A-MAD01 anaolog input output module its reading pt100 temperature probe. When the machine is running it starts to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have recently being using a Omron CPM1A-40CDR-D-V1 and transferred an old program on it. I was testing the program and making some...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom