I have a problem about accessing to CP443-1 over VPN

ceyhan

Hello there
I want to communicate by SCADA to CP443-1 over VPN.

After configuring VPN (by using 2 VPN ADSL modems), computers can communicate very well between two sides. In one side, a computer (let's say computer1) which is in the same side with PLC can ping the PLC and can access to PLC by SCADA or STEP7. Another computer (and let's say computer2) which is in the opposite side of PLC can ping the other computer(computer1) and can ping PLC, but SCADA or STEP7 cannot access to PLC.

Please help me immediately. Thanks for help.

ceyhan said:
Hello there
I want to communicate by SCADA to CP443-1 over VPN.

After configuring VPN (by using 2 VPN ADSL modems), computers can communicate very well between two sides. In one side, a computer (let's say computer1) which is in the same side with PLC can ping the PLC and can access to PLC by SCADA or STEP7. Another computer (and let's say computer2) which is in the opposite side of PLC can ping the other computer(computer1) and can ping PLC, but SCADA or STEP7 cannot access to PLC.

Please help me immediately. Thanks for help.

If there is a firewall you have to pass through, I think you have to open up port '102' , this is for STEP7, no idea for the Scada maybe same problem there ..