Internal States

ketal

CONCEPT-MOMENTUM LL984
HELP! COULD SOME ONE TELL HOW
.- INTERNAL STATES ARE NUMBERED?
.- CAN BOTH NUMERALS AND LITERALS BE SEEN IN THE LL?
.- OUTPUTS AND IMPUTS ADRESSES ORDERS DO NOT MATCH WITH REAL OUTPUTS, WHY?
THANKS
:whistle:

Last edited:
All 984LL coils (read/write addresses) start with 0. They are numbered like 0x1, 0x2, 0x3. There is no difference between internal and external coils. External coils are assigned to real world outputs using the Traffic Cop feature (I/O mapping).

984LL does not use "literal" addresses the same way that Concept does. Concept allows unlocated variables but 984LL requires everything, including "Symbols" (alpha-numeric references) to be assigned to a specific State RAM location.
The 984LL State RAM locations are:
0 for all coils
1 for real world discrete inputs
3 for real world analog inputs (16 bits)
4 for all 16 bit memory locations (words) as well as real world analog outputs

Help

Thank You, But I Still Need Some Deeper Understanding
If I Hava Only One Station Whose Real Outputs Are Limited Between
Ox1 And Ox8, Then An Internal State Coil Could Be Any Ox?, Like 09? Or 017?, It Is A Bit Confusing.
Help

If in the traffic cop your REAL output are say 00000-00032 then any adress between those numbers would activate an external coil..I usualy start my internal bits at say 001000 or something above what you would normaly use for real outputs..

D

Ok!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

IN LL984 IS THERE A WAY IN WHICH AFTER A POWER FAILURE
THE PROCESS FOLLOWS THE CHANGES IN PROCESS MADE MANUALLY AND AFTER
RECOVERY THE PROCESS REMEMBERS THESE AND FOLLOWS THE LOGIC?o_O

ketal said:
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

IN LL984 IS THERE A WAY IN WHICH AFTER A POWER FAILURE
THE PROCESS FOLLOWS THE CHANGES IN PROCESS MADE MANUALLY AND AFTER
RECOVERY THE PROCESS REMEMBERS THESE AND FOLLOWS THE LOGIC?o_O

If i follow you correctly then you are asking that if you make a change (By HMI?) to the program (Such as a timer or setpoint) then will the processor remember that change?

From the processors i usualy deal with yes..however i do not know what processors you are dealing with..also i am not familiar with concept..i do know that if i changed timer presets and setpoints with 985 series and then tried to connect with modsoft i would get an error becouse the on line and offline program didnt match..i would then have to download from the processor in order to be able to go on line..

Reset?

THE CHANGES ARE MADE IN THE PROCESS , FOR EXAMPLE MOVING A WAGON AND LIMIT SWITCHES ARE RANDOMLY ACTIVATED, I SUPPOSE THEN THAT THE SEQUENCES INTERNAL STATES DONT FOLLOW WHEN MOTORS ARE ON AGAIN THEN SO WHAT CAN BE DONE TO CATCH UP THE SECUENCES-ā˜Æ

Yes

I Think Obout Latched Outpus Equivalents In Ll984 That Are Still Changing During Power Failure.

still dont quite get what you mean..what hardware and software are you using..and what hardware and software do you ususaly use?

I HAVE WORKED MOSTLY WITH RELAYS AND SECUENCIAL LOGIC.
THEN A LITTLE PLC WITH CONTROL MICROSYSTEMS,
NOW I AM DOING A SMALL PROJECT WITH SCHNEIDER-TELEMECANIQUE
TSX MOMEMTUM 171CCC76010-LADDER LOGIC 984 (POOR MANUALS)šŸ“š - CONCEPT PROGRAMMING
SOFTWARE IEC 61131-3. AS ELECTRONIC ENGENEER MOSTLY WORKED IN THE AREA OF INSTRUMENTATION