Torque tigtening machine -reg

algates

Dear all,

Don't you wonder how torque tightening machine works? I am eager to know how the analog signals from torque transducer & encoder are used in torque tightening machines. Suppose Iwant to tight a nut for about 25Nm How the value I set is sensed by the PLC & how it stops when 25Nm is reached. I really wonder how it happens. I am begineer in PLC Programming. Experts like you can help me. I am eager to know how it works.

if you are tryig to make your own, better check out existing products. download and read manuals for nutrunner controllers (like PF3000 or whatever you like) and see what strategies they use and you will get idea (one or two stage torque control, angle monitoring, speed control etc.).

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a motor that we are sending a RPM Speed Output from 0-100% to the VFD. However, the Motor HP needs to be limited to 6000 HP and the...
Replies
Views
I have always controlled servos in Rockwell motion using position loop. I have an application where one process will push against a servo...
Replies
Views
Hello, Would anyone happen to know what parameter in a PowerFlex 525 to have the drive trip if the torque permissive set point is exceeded...
Replies
Views
Possible dumb question here, but how does running a motor through a gearbox effect a VFDs ability to limit the torque on the driven load? My gut...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am posting this question (regarding drive control) on this PLC forum because I see that there has been discussion regarding this issue...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom