op17 #40 tranfer error

parco

kindly tell me the description of this erroe also red light is on at my olc which is conected wtih s7-4oo cpu 412-2, plc is also having problem not communication between the rack the im at rack o is having greeen light flashing n im at rack 1 having green n a red light EXT fault.
thanks for ur commnets in advancxe.

faisal

[email protected]

faisal

Have a look at the hardware diagnostics of the CPU and you might find the cause of your problem.

I think that the #40 transfer error is a communication error between the OP and the PLC.

What is the state of the LED's on the CPU?

I appreciate that English is not your first language, but without punctuation I was having problems reading and understanding your post.

If you try to explain the problem with the PLC and remote I/O (I assume you have remote I/O as you mentioned 'im' (ET200?)) we might be able to help you further.

Paul