Trainer

There are several really sharp guys in your area, but I know their time is pretty scarce. Hopefully, you can work something out.

It would be beneficial to both of you to have as good as a background as possible, for a more efficient use of the teaching time. Have as many questions as possible formulated in advance.

I have been to several one day factory and distributor classes, and sometimes the information they instilled in the students was phenominal!

Have you gone through the "Learn PLC's" tutorial, on the top of the page? Along with searching threads here, and asking questions, you can learn enough for basic into intermediate programming. A lot is never taught, but found in studying the factory manuals.

regards.....kc

I know a little bit about everything on PLC. I am a person who understand things much faster working with anybody. Would you let me know the name , phone no or e-mail address og those persons so that I can talk to them. Thanks man. really.