Transfer data from PLC

atatari

Hi Guys, I have the data stored in F8:0 to F8:30 and I want to trend them.how can I do this?I know that I have to upgrade my RSlinx ,I am using lite version.Is there any other way to export the data to a file?

Thanks

RSTrendX

Near the bottom of the Project Tree in RSLogix is a folder called Trends.

Click on it and select New. Give it a name

Now the folder will show a +. Click on that, open your recently named trend. Right click on the trend field and select Chart Properties.

Use the Help file, and just experiment.

If your data in F8 is a shift register, you will need only one pen to watch the points. If you have 30 independent data points, you might want to create a couple of trends, or use the "Visable" feature for select pens.

Have fun.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I am working on a project that with need to capture force sensor data in footplates in order to determine if weight shift is occurring...
Replies
Views
Has anyone here successfully created a system where the software SAP (ERP) interfaced with an Allen-Bradley PLC? Currently we have to take recipes...
Replies
Views
Hello parky, goghie, Brian and all of you who kindly come to help when I get stuck. I cannot look into the clock issue that parki has written for...
Replies
Views
Hi, If we have PLCs on different subnets is it possible to do TCP comms data transfer between them? I'm assuming if we use a routing switch and...
Replies
Views
Hello folks, :) I'm new to the plc programming, and I have a question that would be great if you help in: I have a bit that goes high every time...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom