Omron Programmer Kitchener, Ontario?

gtsuport

Hello All,
Can't promise this will go anywhere, but I just had a call from a gentleman with a machine in Kitchener Ontario Canada that needs someone to connect to an Omron CQM1 processor and do some troubleshooting.

If there is anyone in the area, I can let him know you are available. It is a 6 hour trip (one way) from here, so it really does not make too much sense for me.

Thanks,
gtsuport

Similar Topics

Hello ! I am trying to use an omron cj2m-cpu33 with a CP1W-CIF01 plug in serial connector to talk to a zebra ZT610 printer. I am getting the data...
Replies
Views
I am using a function block that has a in/out parameter that is a structure. The structure has an array as one of the elements. I can index the...
Replies
Views
Is there a way in CX-Programmer to call Ladder Instructions from a structured text program? I can see several functions in the autocomplete...
Replies
Views
Is there a way in CX-Programmer to call functions from a structured text program? I have found this manual that seems to describe the process...
Replies
Views
Is there a way in CX-Programmer to initialise an array? Set all values to zero or false depending on the data type Solutions in Ladder and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom