CLX Circle with arrows?

plcnewbie

Once in awhile I hit the right sequence of keys on my laptop whle working on clx5k and I get this circle with arrows up and down in it . The only way I can get rid of it is to close the program and restart. What am I doing???

Do you mean a circle that looks something like this?

223060190239.GIF

lol ,,i believe thats from your mouse,,when you click your scroll wheel,,not 100% sure though
i am curious as to what it is as well,,computer at home does it,,i believe its a way to align a window

Fred Raud

Yes, thats the mouse rapid scroll function. It happens when you click the middle button of a three button mouse. I suspect that a certain key sequence activates it on your laptop. It has nothing to do with Logix5K. When its active you can scroll rapidly just by moving the mouse forwards or backwards.

yes that is it but like you guys said I use it on my mouse but never on a darn laptop and couldnt find a key sequence to get rid of it. I thought it was odd it goes away after exiting the program. I guess google will be next...