Automation Direct Terminator I/O

juice76

I posted this before and got all kinds of responses and suggestions - which I appreciated. However, what I really want to hear is actual user experiences of Terminator I/O. What is your experience with the product - good or bad?

Thanks in advance!

I have two 10Base-T Ethernet Remote I/O racks on a DL260 I installed at a water plant within the last six months. Setup was a breeze, installation was even easier. I love the terminal connection setup on the Terminator system. Hot-swapping modules is also a wonderful feature. I haven't had a single call-back from the owner since I put the system in.

Joe

Similar Topics

Hey everyone, i'm trying to use the message instruction in a ML 1400 to talk to Automation Directs terminator Remote I/O. Basically i need to know...
Replies
Views
We are using T1k - modbus terminated IO (Remote IO) with direct automation plc DL-06. We are trying to communicate between the two using the MRW &...
Replies
Views
Does anyone out there have any experience - good or bad - with the Terminator I/O from AutomationDirect.com?
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an automation direct d2 262 plc and C-more HMI EA9T6CL-R. I need to prepare a program, scheduled to be performed on a future date. I...
Replies
Views
Hello all- I have a unique challenge using a customers Direct logic 06 PLC. This customer has a DC motor operating at 10 RPM which is turning a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom