S7 Time of Day interrupts

bellies

Hello,

New to S7 and want to collect end of shift data. Would like to code in OB 10,11 eg. 8am and 8pm interrupts. Need these to be static. Could anybody please help me out on calling these interrupts. Is there a memory location to set interrupt Or do you have to use system functions to initialise on each power-up within OB 100. Manuals are confusing.
Example would be great.

Thanks in advance
b

Which CPU are you using ? Go to the hardware config editor and double click on the CPU. You will see a time-of-day interrupts tab, click on this and then activate, set your execution start date/time etc. Insert code in OBxx to do your data collection and storing.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

https://support.industry.siemens.com/cs/document/109480387/how-do-you-implement-module-and-channel-diagnostics-in-the-user-program-of-the-simatic-s...
Replies
Views
Hi, Is it possible to distinguish what caused a diagnostic interrupt? For example, on a remote IO station I have a rack that has a IM155-5 PN HF...
Replies
Views
hi , I am beginner in programming in PLC. I created some programs where I used technology motion ( with stepper motor and drive with motor DC). I...
Replies
Views
Hello again! Working on a S5-95 project (again). Out of the blue, the PLC enters STOP mode. The malfunction, according to ISTACK, was caused by...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm using a HSC interrupt so that when the counter reference value is reached my interrupt block runs and sets an output then writes a new...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom