Hitachi Hizac E-40HR

JonP

I am trying to find a full working version of the ACTWIN software and programming cable (or the pin connection designation) for the Hizac E-xxHR PLC to use a laptop for programming this type of PLC. I have the free download version but this is limited. Can anyone help please?
Regards, JonP

Similar Topics

HI ALL CAN ANY BODY HELP ME TO GET THE PIN ASSIGNMENTS OF THE PROGRAMMING PORT FOR THE HITACHI E-40HR ? I'VE GOT THE ACTSIP SOFTWARE DEMO FREE...
Replies
Views
I starting working with PLC of HITACHI: Hizac E-64R and Hizac 40HR but I have not any document, users manual, software, cable ...to work with it...
Replies
Views
We want to upload program the following PLC, and downloading to Our Spare. And also we want keep program in file . Could You give quotation for...
Replies
Views
Good day friends, I have a Hitachi Hizac EM PLC that i need to upload its program with an aim to re-write the code on a Siemens s7-300 PLC. My...
Replies
Views
I have a problem with a Hitachi HIZAC EM PLC, I want to monitor the inputs with my PC but can not get communication going, I am using a RS232...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom