WinCC Bug ??

manmeetvirdi

Hi there
I'am using WinCC flexible 2004 advanced
Problem is all of a sudden the poperties box has stopped opening, so i'am unable to do anything like associating any tag or events with buttons.
This case is true with all the Simple Objects and Enhaced Object
Any suggestion ??
help me

Reset View

I had trouble with the output window once. Apparently it was moved off the visible screen. From the menu select Reset View.

I should also trigger the 'Reset view' function from the menu : reorganises all windows in their original state. However I had once a problem that I could not show up the tools-window anymore. Only thing that helped was inserting the installation cd again and let the programm install again. Afterwards everything was ok. This was with WCC Flex 2005. My impression is that even the 2005-release is not very stable. I had once a problem that all the connections to the plc-variables in an integrated project were lost. Reconnecting the tags didn't work even copying the objects in a newly created project didn't make sense. After two day I found a very strange solution : changing the S7-projectname solved everything, very strange.

bug is there for sure

hi there all

I have tried all the tricks known to me so far
Have tried "rebuild all", "reset","rebooting the computer"
but of no avail.
I just wanted to go to properties of the objects on screen , but was simply not able to do so.I think as suggested by PLC User i need to for a re-install
Well in my desperation i did found the trick to create new objects on screen even though there properties box is not openning.
I went to "default Configuration settings" from here i selected the "button"->Edit item->thats it
Again selected reset all to bring it to orignal settings.
Well there is definately bug in the software, for sure.

Siemens should remove it
regards
manmeet