1794-IR8 issues

Voltimus

Hey all,

I have a problem with a 1794-IR8 RTD Iput Flex I/O, we changed the module out awhile back, not due to any problems, but, it's just standard procedure when firmware is upgraded. Anyway, whenever we installed the new module, we found that we get a good green light, yet, the 4 inputs we are using on the module are showing alarm. We checked the rev. numbers on the modules against the firmware and that's all good, also, no changes in the program were made. We changed numerous modules, and this is the only one giving us problems. We even checked the field instruments and they are all good, is there something I missed? Anybody got any suggestions?

Thanks in advance....

Similar Topics

Hello everyone. I have installed a remote Flex i/o enclosure with a AENTR ethernet adapter and an 1794-IR8 RTD card. I have landed 4 RtdÂ’s on...
Replies
Views
Control logix CPU connected to Flex IO via Controlnet The Flex io consists of 5 modules IB10XOB6/A IE8/B IE4XOE2/B IR8 IR8 The 2 IR8 modules...
Replies
Views
Anybody can help me. I already read document in software rslogix 5000 and I think i can use software rslogix 5000 calibrate for flex module...
Replies
Views
Hi there have recently installed some Flex IO to replace some Solartron IMPS and an old style Emerson Scanner. But I am having issues with some...
Replies
Views
HI, I need a help! Recently, I had wired a RTD Pt-100, a=0.000385, range at: -328 to 400'F temp. sensor to the I/O Flex RTD module: 1794-IR8. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom