S5 V7.23 step 5 not working with windows XP-SP1

Chandrashekar

I installed S5 V 7.23 SOFTWARE ON WINDOWS XP-SP1.WHEN I CLICK THE step 5 program, just display the windows and disappear.please suggest me how to fix the problem

Chandrasheka

Install the authorisation for Step 5, then reboot the PC and restart Step 5.

The window is shutting straight down because Step 5 cannot find the authorisation.

Paul

backup program

I Want To Backup The Program From Plc S5-95u To Computer (means A:\ Drive)
Please Explain Me How I Can Copy The Program From Plc S5-95u To A :\ Drive , I Am Using S5 V 7.23 Simatic Program

Similar Topics

Hi Guys. Our system is based on iFix and PLC 300/400. We recentle changed from using the Six driver from Proscada to Keepware server. After...
Replies
Views
Hi every one I want to connect the two stations in step 7 I have a CPU 315-2PN/DP as a master and the CPU 315-2 DP can any one help me by showing...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a im151-8 cpu as the ring manager and three im151-3 pn as the ring clients. I have set up the hardware configuration and the ring...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, a friend of mine is learning basics steps in STEP 7 programming. He was going through example "Working with STEP7.pdf" from standard...
Replies
Views
:mad: I am facing a strange problem. I have built a simple SFB4 TON being turned on by a bit M80.0 & with a fixed time of T#5S. (Seperate DB...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom