Feedforward Loop

Mehdi

Hi Folks,

Is there anyone here who can show me two schematic of feed forward and cascade loops? I need to know which of them is better for disturbance rejection.

Mehdi

Hi,

Are you gona use hardware controllers or software controllers. And if your gona use software controllers with which system? Siemens, Honeywell, Delta-V.

Rudi

Fritz_frederix said:
Hi,

Are you gona use hardware controllers or software controllers.....

Hi Rudi,

I'm gonna to implement some control loops in my program and there is no need to HW controllers’ brand. I need just some theoretical data on these kinds of loops.

Mehdi

Similar Topics

Just to check my sanity even though I think I found the solution. So, for this loop with long lag time we got 2 PID loops with the Outer Loop...
Replies
Views
Hi erverybody. My question is related on how to use Feedforward to add a value to the CV of a PIDE intruction. I think is not easy and it is not...
Replies
Views
I'm working in implementing a bias into logic for a Compactlogix PLC using the PID instruction. I have it close to working but there's one part...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am looking at doing some optimization works for a processing plant. The plant utilizes a 5 stage counter current decantation circuit (5...
Replies
Views
Hey Forum, I have a pass through tempering furnace that is setup and works using direct PID control using temperature PV and SP to control my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom