Cuttler And Hammer

downie

I HAVE ONLY RECENTLY LOGED ONTO THIS PACKAGE SO I AM A LITTLE UNSURE, WHAT COURSE OF ACTION TO TAKE.ALTHOUGH I DID SEE ONE MESSAGE ABOUT THE ABOVE SUBJECT (CUTTLER AND HAMMER)I WORK IN THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRIE AND USE A NUMBER OF THESE PLC IN OUR PRESSES. WE HAVE ALSO HAD PROBLEMS GETTING SPARES BUT I KNOW OF ONE COMPANY WHO MAY BE ABLE TO HELP YOU. KENNARDS HYDRAULICS (GLOUSTER) SORRY ABOUT THE ADDRESS BUT I HOPE THIS CAN HELP YOU.WE HAVE STARTED TO UP-DATE THESE PRESSES WITH MITSUBISHI PLCS AS THE COST OF THESE PLCS ARE QUITE EXPENSIVE.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone I recently purchased a punch press controlled with the old d100a. When powered up i get fault and eeprom lights on. Can anybody guide...
Replies
Views
Can I download the program from the units memory and save it, so I can reload it later. What cable would I need?
Replies
Views
Hi, I have been given a couple of Cuttler Hammer logic systems to repair. I don't think you could class them as a PLC as they don't have a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a bunch of obsolete CH D120PM20 circuit cards to repair I tried to find a diagram or block diagram on the web. If anyone has a...
Replies
Views
Hello All We have a MPC1 PLc From cuttler Hammer Model MPC1C10 Serie A1 does anybody know where to get the software and the interface cable...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom