Direct Logic 205

kevsgto

Hi, I am working on a machine that has a Direct logic 205 PLC in it. I would like to connect to the PLC to view the existing program, however I do now want to purchase the program for $199.00 for a few minutes of viewing. Is there some free software available for a short time viewing or a testing period. As I am sure that I am going to be changing to a different PLC for that machine.

I think there is a program that is called DN loader that is available that will do this. You will not, however, get any comments, descriptions, or other info other than the ladder.I have this at home, but have not had a chance to use it. Maybe someone else out there has experience with it.

Do you have the source file?

I could print it to a PDF & post it for you or PM it to you if you'd like.