Question from a newbie

anoordermeer

Hello,

I have question about PLC's. I do not know a lot about it but i search for a component which can send plc information towards a pc. Are there standard components / solutions for this question?

Already thanks for your information,

Arnold

Last edited:
SCADA-systems allows you to connect PLC with PC. There are different SCADAs (Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition): WinCC, Intouch, Genesis32, RSView etc. Just write down "SCADA" in Google and you will get a lot of information

Similar Topics

Howdy folks. Been doing PLC programming for like 15 years now in LD and ST, but I'm trying to learn SFC now and have a kind of dumb question... I...
Replies
Views
Hello. New to Unity and had a couple quick questions. Can a Modicon M340 output to a small multiline LCD screen and not a full HMI?
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm learning AOI programming in RSLogix 5000. I created an AOI with several input and output parameters but when I choose the AOI in the main...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I've had an inverter fail with firmware revision 5.002, the only spare is Rev 7.001, when updating the project with the new...
Replies
Views
Oh, I hope someone can help! I have one little problem holding me up from studying this weekend. I'm using Rslogix micro starter light, it's a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom