chanel specific diagnostic

naishadgosai

hi,
i have a SIEMENS make s7-400 plc with ET-200M stations .
i want solution ,to have a chanel specific diagnostic for DI/O on ET-200M stations.

means digital input / output chanels are ok / faulty whatever by means of USE OF SFB / SFC.

hi naishadgosai,

in this thread (http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=9960) is described where you can find a sample STEP7 project which includes Protool HMI pages with lots of diagnostics. It is quite finished with detailed error codes. Errors are detected down to individual modules in the Profibus network (I have tried it) and are displayed on the HMI with the relevant error description.
I recommend it.

Similar Topics

Dear Sirs/madam, I downloaded programm from omron CP1E Plc and I have one question. In the programm (and symbols) I see that function which is...
Replies
Views
Hi. This is pretty basic but I'm struggling to find an efficient solution. I have a float value of let say 666.555 that I want to move / split...
Replies
Views
I need to dust off RSNetworks DeviceNet next week for a customer, which means I need to get it loaded on my new laptop. I see my old laptop was...
Replies
Views
Context: PLC= S7-1212C, HMI=KTP1200 Basic. Hi again, When the "REPORT" button is pressed (on a different screen), it takes the operator to the...
Replies
Views
Hello, first time poster here! A belated "thank you" for the direction I've already received from this forum! So, can I do this? Move value 1...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom