wonderware version ?????

naishadgosai

hi,
i want to know abt diff wonderware software compatiability.
it means like, if i have make graphics with use of version 7 and i want to open it or use thid graphics in version 9 than its possible or not .
if possible then what is procedure to use that graphics.

Wonderware is backward compatible meaning version 9.0 can open a version 7.0 file. However, during the process of opening it will convert the application to version 9.0. After it is converted, you can't open the new file in version 7.0 anymore so when Wonderware asks if you want to backup the existing application, choose yes.

After the application file is converted, you can import Windows from one application to another in Development mode by choosing file, import.