need ladder diagram

cikoi

24333054841105l.jpg

hye all..i'm need some help to make plc ladder diagram for my my mini project..im use two sensor( see the picture)..sensor A is always on while sensor B is OFF..when the sensor A detect the object..the conveyor will stop. after 5s..conveyor will move again and sensor A will OFF while sensor B on..when sensor B detect oject, the conveyor will stop again. after 5s, sensor B OFF, sensor A ON and the conveyor move

u can directly email me [email protected]

thanks..regard

Last edited:
This is not all that clear, but it appears that whenever a sensor is hit, you want the conveyor to stop for 5 seconds.
For this, I would use a 5 second timer linked off each sensor. When the sensor detects an object, it would stop the conveyor until the timer has timed out. It would then allow the conveyor to re-start.